Other interviews are in the works!
More bookings to come, so stay tuned!
Past events and Interviews
- 9-30-2019 The ever-engaging Laureen Card and I had a great time chatting about how straightening our crowns and living from a “Balanced Queen” perspective can uplift and empower us all in this interview from her Divas That Care Network show Women Leading Change. It is also available on iTunes and directly on SoundCloud. Listen in now for more tips and tools to transform your life choices by clicking here or using the embedded interview below.
- 9-23-2019 I was featured for a second time on Tania Marie’s Blog. This time focusing on my new ebook Pants Down: How the Trousers-to Toes Chakras Can Keep You Turned on, Tuned in, And Toned up. Link to the interview here.
- 9-11-2019 Brenda Pearce from Ageless Blissings Radio and I delved into the ways that balancing the lower body chakras can help everything from working too hard and not seeing results to the opioid crisis. Please listen in on our chat here.
- 9-9-2019 Interviewed on Daria Anne DiGiovanni’s show “Your Book, Your Brand, Your Business” on W4CY Radio. Link to show!
- 8-8-2019 Official release of Min-e-book Pants Down: How the Trousers-to Toes Chakras Can Keep You Turned on, Tuned in, And Toned up (Ancient Ways to Wellness Book 1). Links to order from your favorite merchant are on the sidebar to the right.
- 6-1-2019 I feel blessed I was featured today on the podcast “Spiritual Intelligence”, hosted by Ima Sumac Watkins. Ima and I had a great chat about Chinese medicine, how acupuncture works, what “Atlantis Writhing” is about and why I wrote it, and much more – be sure to listen in on the link below! Click here to listen!